Monday, November 16, 2009

EVP "To Kill"


Please pause the music player before listening to this EVP. In this video clip I put some pics of some of our investigations and a EVP (electronic voice phenomena) my sister caught in a apartment next to an old cemetery, where there is reported paranormal activity. I have it playing twice on this video. This was my apartment, in the bedrooms in back the only windows in the rooms were overlooking the cemetery at times you could catch a glimpse of shadows and even unexplained voices. I was not the only one whom had these experiences. One time, at about three in the morning , me and my husband awoke to our son screaming on top of his lungs standing in the bedroom doorway down the hall (the room where this EVP was picked up) and the electric fire alarm was buzzing so loud I thought for sure the neighbors would wake up. My husband had to disconnect the fire alarm to get it to turn off. My son said the noise scared him and he thought people were in his room, needless to say he stopped sleeping in that room ,by himself anyways. Note the pic of the woman ghost by the tombstone is a fake we found it on the net thought it was neat.

1 comment:

  1. the pic in the evp to kill of the woman ghost standing by the grave stone is not mine it is something someone sent me and is in fact all over the net, looks fake

    ReplyDelete