Friday, October 7, 2011

Phasmophobia


Do you have phasmophobia? This is the fear of ghosts. If you do, please exit this page, QUICKLY! Just messing with you ,but seriously I write about paranormal things and it can get creepy in here.

 Ghosts have haunted people and places on all the continents of the world, since the beginning of time. For the doubters among us, there is ample documentation and proof to show that ghosts do indeed exist.  Documentation through the century's and eye witnesses accounts lend proof positive to the existence of ghosts.So if your here to be a ridiculing feces flinger leave and let me be crazy all on my own. Like I have said before if you believe in GOD and HEAVEN and hell you believe in life after death, yes ghostys even if they are all demons pretending to be a loved one, they do sometimes show up uninvited and people do see them.I don't play cards and sip a night cap with them but I do know evil from good. And I am not evil by asking a spirit what it wants and if God will come in the flesh etc. It's not like I stand around talking to the air all the time only sometimes hahaha! BOO!

  A ghost is a person who has died, and is stuck in between this world and the next. This in between place is often called the "Netherlands" or "Nether World". There are a number of reasons why a person gets caught between worlds. The most common of these are a curse placed upon them, or unfinished business in this world. (yeah just like on the movie CASPER) Whatever the reason, they may remain caught between worlds anywhere from a few hours to hundreds of years.I however never have believed a ghost dose not know they are dead BULLSHIT! they have to, come on they are without their normal fleshy body. Something else holds them here I think. THINK not know!
As you know, a ghost can be good or bad. They mostly go about their business, looking to finish something they were supposed to do before prematurely leaving earth or checking in on the living. Who knows, none of us have died to know for sure, that's why it's so damn interesting!
 
Helpful Tips: When you suspect a ghost is nearby, light a candle. If the flame turns blue, you have definitely have company. (I have never tried this maybe I will, and record it)

:If you feel a numbing rather silent feel in the air that stops you in your tracks, ask what do you want or I know you are here. You may get a sign such as a noise or a flinging object. And this is true.


No comments:

Post a Comment