Monday, July 14, 2014

A Haunting We Will Go

 

 Do spirits choose to haunt places or people or attach themselves to objects? Good question as we will never be 100% sure on any of this we have to ask our self one question, do spirits have free will?
  I trust we have choices to make in life so why wouldn't we in death. I do believe there are demons , I mean why not, if there are good people and bad people in the world why wouldn't there be good and bad spirits. I don't think all spirits were once human as we can be sure angels are not made in the image of man as we were made in the image of God and that is what pissed Satan off and how we got the "Devil". He was mad God made man in his image and was cast down to be hell bond right?

 I don't claim to have any paranormal gifts or powers, I don't sit around having conversations with the dead, but once in a while I will feel the presence of someone past away, I will say hello and remember a time or place we shared and think maybe that is them letting me know they still exist. Sorry but when cupboard doors open and things fall off counters I don't blame science I blame ghosts.  I believe ghosts choose where to be or even go from one place to the other but I have no evidence or clue how. I would like to think they think it and are there .

 But do spirits fear judgment and not cross over? Is this why we have so many hauntings on earth? When a person is haunted in a very scary way I believe it is a bad persons spirit or a demon, but usually hauntings are not threatening at all. I believe they choose but some have no choice because they are stuck because of well like on Casper they have unfinished business and fear judgement and won't cross over.

 I know I will die and kind of fear the process of it as I have seen death regularly in my field of work. It dose scare me to be killed tragically or from illness suffering and my family having to watch it, but I can't stop it so I must except it just as I excepted the pain that would come from child birth I have to do it.  But if I am given a choice of staying or crossing over I do believe I'd cross over because I wouldn't want to watch my children go through the grieving process or see my husband move on with another woman because I am the jealous type, I think I'd turn into a mean ol ghost and kick his ass and break shit over her head. I laugh about it but  maybe this is why some ghosts get angry and cause needs for exorcisms to houses and families to move away, maybe they were once a part of that family and are really pissed off and feel left out. I don't know but I hope when I have to die I can find my loved ones on other side and go to Heaven and let go of earthly things.

 I work as a CNA and love the people I help with daily routines. They tell us not to get close to our residents or patients but it is impossible they are people not cattle, I love most of them and have friendships with a lot of them. They mean as much to me as my family members and when they die I get upset. I don't start balling or anything but when I get home at night and am lying in my bed I shed a tear or so. It is sad when people die even more sad when they are young. I try to love like there is no tomorrow and be kind so when I die I am remembered for kindness not bitterness.

 In my work building we as in a lot of see a shadow person disappearing down the halls or going into the room, I can't even count how many times I have ran down my assigned hall because I seen someone walking into a room but there was no one there and my resident is a sleep or unable to walk at all. A nurse told me that it means death is coming. She was right because when I or anyone else sees it death comes within three days. It is paranormal as it is unexplained but simple to understand, death is coming, it always is. And if lots of people see a ghost or a shadow figure then it is real, not a crazy old broad seeing shit. haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment